About the position
Your goal at Hadrian is to design, build, operate and maintain the ML infrastructure to gather, transform and visualize data.
You will also build, deploy, maintain and monitor ML models.
With your active listening skills and entrepreneurial mindset, you understand the AI Team and the business needs while designing and building the ML architecture.
Because of your background and experience, you know how to take ownership of and document your work properly.
With your solid communication skills, you keep the leadership team informed on the progress and technical details of your work.
Are you looking to make a huge impact in an influential and experimental environment with the chance to work on a system that learns how to automate hacking? Then this is the job for you!
What you’ll do
- Design ML infrastructure
- Build ML infrastructure
- Operate ML infrastructure
- Maintain ML infrastructure
- Monitor ML models
- Work with and help build infrastructure for Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and ML Engineers.
- Docker (compose)
Good to have
- Computer science background
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Course in machine learning
- Kind / Minikube
- Git / Github
- Elastic search (ELK stack)
Why you want to be part of Hadrian
- Make the internet safer. We enable companies to protect their customers, employees, and other stakeholders from malicious hackers by providing detailed security insights. Come help us arm businesses with security insights from a hacker’s perspective.
- Board a primed rocket ship. Hadrian just raised a €10.5 million seed round, has built a team of 50 wonderful people, and secured marquee customers. Now is the time to join our high-growth journey.
- Join a strong culture. Our values bring us all together, motivating and exciting us every day. At Hadrian, we do this by encouraging autonomy, openness, boldness, and community.
- Get great perks. When you join Hadrian, we make it easier to do what you do. Enjoy a SwapFiets, joyful team retreats, options packages, access to top equipment, a work-from-home budget, unlimited paid holiday leave, referral bonuses, first class business travel card, and a mobile phone stipend.
If you are interested, please apply!